We will touch on all these topics and more.
* What are all those menu buttons for?
* What do those auto symbols mean?
* When do I use the AV, S, TV or P settings?
* How to set my white balance and why it is important?
* What kind of lenses should I buy?
Don’t miss this one night special! Seats are limited.
Workshop costs only $19.95
Contact Katydid Photography Studio at 215-672-5686 to reserve your seat! Taught by professional photographer, Kathy Peoples.
Thursday, May 20, 2010
7:00pm – 9:00pm
Middletown Community Center, 2140 Trenton Road, Levittown, PA 19056