Trying to get those perfect vacation photos?! Here’s some helpful tips to get you started.
- Make sure your batteries are fresh and fully charged
- Always bring extra media cards so you wont be deleting images on the fly
- Research, Research, Research! Know the location you are going to so you know ahead of time where you wanna go explore and get the best images.
- Mix things up with different angles and viewpoints
- Take candids when possible so you can capture everyone having fun and creating memories
- Stabilize your camera whenever possible, turn on VR (Vibration Reduction)
- Take a shot of nearby signage to recall where you have been
- Shoot your food! Get a great mouth-watering image by using Macro mode or zooming in tight
- Take a variety of photos; wide shots and also focusing on a single subject
- Pass the camera around. How will anyone know you were there if you stay behind the camera?!
- And remember rule of thirds! Try not to place your subject in the center of your image for better composition